Oct 23, 2017
In this episode Dr. Melissa Longo and her guest discuss:
- How different seasons in your life as a mom will provide different opportunities for your career
- The importance of systems and consistency in building trust with people in your practice
- Tips to build a Multi-disciplinary practice with a team of like-minded professionals
Rock Your Life Tips:
- Don't be afraid to ask for help!
- Be Present where you are: at home, with your partner, in your practice
- Create rituals to help you stay grounded, such as journalling, connecting with good friends, and using the morning time before your family wakes to find moments to yourself
To find out more about Rockstar Doctor Moms click here
Contact Dr. Melissa Longo here
About our guest:
Dr. Rebecca Huddleston started ForeverYoung with her husband Dr. Jason Young back in 2007. Currently they have expanded to two locations, one in Kingston and one on the Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory. Their uniqueness comes from creating a team of like-minded small businesses within their space that range from Family Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapy, Naturopathic Medicine, Reiki, Reflexology, Dental Hygiene, Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Meditation, Hypnosis, Culinary Nutrition, Childbirth Education Classes, Postpartum and Breastfeeding Support Groups. They are a wellness team dedicated to motherhood, children and families.